We provide primary care for adults, including:
- Health maintenance, disease prevention, and education
- Any acute and chronic medical conditions in adults including but not limited to hypertension, high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, lung disease, liver disease, gastrointestinal issues, anemia, osteoporosis, skin conditions, and thyroid disorders
- Pain and general discomfort
- Preoperative assessment and care
- Annual physical exam and screenings
- Women’s health
- Referrals to other specialists, as needed
Use our practice for primary care needs, including medical services like sick visits, and annual wellness exams. Your membership status does not impact the quality of your care. Our staff provides exceptional care for every patient; however, it does impact the length of office visits with Dr. Ojha and the level of direct access. We provide upfront pricing so patients understand their health care costs and can see the benefits of membership.
Our practice was established to provide personalized, concierge care. Establish an old-fashioned, personal relationship with your doctor and enjoy same-day and next-day appointments, minimal wait time in the office, longer appointments, and direct access care. Concierge care is ideal for those who need immediate attention when they have a health concern, including those whose schedule does not allow for long waits, delays in getting appointments, and multiple returns or follow-up visits, and those with chronic health conditions that require focused care.